My experience in business includes a background in technology, management and customer service. This combination of skills my gives me the ability to market and sell your property using traditional and technology driven methods.
- Averaged annual home sale of $12 million dollars
- Listed and sold all types of properties from luxury real estate to mobile homes and everything in between
- Assisted first time home buyers learn about financing and finding their first home
- Worked with retired folks as they for their future downsize or move out of the area
- Reached out to young families to help locate them in good neighborhoods with great schools
- Assisted in the process of job relocation from out of state into California
- Guided investors toward profitable opportunities
- Guided buyers through the purchase of a short sale and foreclosed properties.
My mission is to be your real estate and design consulting partner for the long haul. We WORK together, we CREATE together, WIN together.
Here are some comments from my clients:
Randy Hamilton wrote..."We worked with Nora when we were in the market to buy a house in the Rose Garden area of San Jose (thank God we didn't buy at the time!). Nora is the VERY BEST! Nora is at the top of her game always. And she's a great person to work with. Nora goes above and beyond to provide nothing short of exemplary service. I 'highly' recommend Nora!"
Debra McCarty said..."Nora has been a friend for years but I really know her best in the role as Real Estate Agent. I have worked with Nora, first buying my home and now selling it. She has excellent follow through and is very efficient especially in “crunch time”. Her knowledge of the Real Estate transaction process and her creative approach allows her to react to all situations in an educated manner. I trust her advise completely. Nora will remain my valued friend as well as an excellent Real Estate advisor. Bonus - she has excellent taste in home interiors!"